Privacy and Security
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you place an order, including your name, email address, phone number, delivery address, and credit card information.
What do we use your information for?
The information we collect may be used in the following ways:
- To process transactions. Your information will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to third parties without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs).
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you).
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs).
- When when entering personal information on our site, you may see a box to indicate you would like to be on a mailing list. Leaving this box checked gives us consent to send emails that may include company news, updates, product information and more. (If at any time you would like to stop receiving emails, we include an easy unsubscribe link at the bottom of each email.)
How do we protect your information?
Our site is equipped with advanced Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology to ensure the privacy of any information you submit through this site. It is then encrypted into our payment gateway provider's database. It is only accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, who are required to keep the information confidential. After a transaction, your credit card information will not be stored on our servers.
Yes. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor’s hard drive that helps us keep track of your visits and activity. It helps us remember and process the items in your shopping cart and also enables us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our site.
If you prefer, you can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies via your browser settings. Like most websites, if you turn your cookies off, some of our services may not function properly. However, you can still place orders by contacting customer service.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personally identifiable information to third parties. This does not include trusted parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, provided those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. Non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
Children's Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children's Online Privacy Protection Act); we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
1565 Cliff Road
Eagan, MN 55122
Our store uses the Shopify e-commerce platform. Shopify provides SSL certificates for this store. To improve security, SSL certificates encrypt this store's content and publishes it securely using HTTPS.